b. at Cardigan, 1854, brother of J. Ossian Davies. He entered the Memorial College, Brecon, in June 1877. He ministered at Bethel, Cwmaman, and the Christian Temple, Ammanford, a joint pastorate; after four years there he accepted a call to the Countess of Huntingdon church, Swansea. He held pastorates at East Finchley and Finsbury Park, London, Elgin Place, Glasgow, Beckenham, and Wood Green, which he resigned in 1916. He contributed articles to the London Kelt and to Y Tyst. He d. 20 Aug. 1935 at Llandrindod Wells.
Published date: 1959
Article Copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/page/InC/1.0/